# Happy Club's words of wisdom (joking)

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

To go, or not to go.

Eh?!
i see a follower. does that mean i have a friend here? but hey! Nir! i dont remember telling you my blog's url. i mean...it's not yet ready to be exposed ya know. hmmm confirm someone blab. but thats okay.

Anyway, my parents decided to go on a trip to Tanjung Pinang this weekend.
WHAT?!? school's opening on monday and if i were to follow, i'd be rushing to get things prepared. my dad said that we'll go on saturday, return on sunday. neh...guess i'll sit out on this trip. i know i've never been there but can't they choose a better date? haha. not blaming you, Pa & Ma, jus that i wanna come to school fully prepared with my eyes wide open throughout the entire day, thank you.

So i went to take my shirt & pants from Abg Firoz's house a while ago.
and right before that i went to the library with Asmaa. she lent me her sister's Twilight book. i actually wanted to borrow Mimir's books. but she has a long list of people wanting to borrow them too. so okay...

Will be goin to tuition in a while..
and i'm freaking tired and sleepy. had a headache jus now. argh.. guess i'll be reading my books right now. later alligators!


Labels: