# Happy Club's words of wisdom (joking)

Friday, April 30, 2010

Look on the bright side ~

Look on the bright side~
He may not be the one for you~
No matter how much you say you **** him~
Allah knows best~

So hereby i declare~
myself as just someone who is~
living in this world~
being tested~
my patience~
my integrity~
my maruah diri~
my everything~
lol~
what is there to declare anyway?
its all so clear since the beginning~
who am i to you?
but....
what does it matter?
huhu~

what matters most is who am i to HIM, the Almighty~
the Creator of the sky, the moon, the earth~
my love for HIM shall never die~
i'm sorry Allah~
forgive my sins~
for i have misunderstood what love means~

Innallaha ma'assoobiriin~
amalkan apa yang da dipelajari kat kelas tazkiyah Farah~
insyaAllah kulluha kheir~
okay?
*usum*