# Happy Club's words of wisdom (joking)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

*covers mouth with two hands*

MUN! hahaha you reading this? =p

lol cammane awak bleh tau yang kita ni update eh?
padahal da laaaama sungguh tau kita tak update!

kekeke.
sorry readers if my previous posts were like...mushy yushy wushy kay?
hehe.
nak muhasabah diri skit.
what have i done.
did i do it correctly?
whether or not i should do it this or that way ;)

dum di dum..

thinking aloud namanye. hehe
mmmmm

sepatotnye kene tido ni..

k updates for tmrw!

pagi - STUDY FOR EXAM!

petang - GOODMINTON!

night - STUDY FOR EXAM!

a bit later after that - SLEEEEEEEEEEEP~!

kay sooo~ haha.
dah lah tu aje.

oh btw, tadinye majlis~
masyaAllah~

best =)

I LOVE YOU الله
I LOVE YOU محمد
I LOVE YOU _______
I LOVE YOU ________
I LOVE YOU _________

ehehe.

salam alaikum~
nak tido. =)